Monday, February 8, 2016

The Calm After The Storm

Winter is here.  I really enjoyed the prolonged pre-winter that was January.  
I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy February quite as much.
But for right now - it's pretty.
It was that wet, heavy kind of snow that clings to wires and branches.  
The Port town looked beautiful in it's winter coat and twinkly streetlights.
Saturday morning I went for a snowy walk.  The snow still clung to a chain link fence.
A beautiful post storm weekend.
 
Monday morning now - saw this friendly fellow on my walk this morning.  He's rather large but happy.  Another storm is on it's way with even more snow than Friday.  
Yes, winter has definitely begun.

2 comments:

didi said...

I want to go to your masseuse!

Team Strunkin said...

Hooray for winter!!! Just figured I should throw that out there since I'm the only one who feels that way.