Sunday, October 6, 2013

Scenes from a birthday

Happy Birthday to me.

Jennie getting ready in her leopard shirt.
 Lunch and drinks on the Thames in Windsor.  I wore my favorite bowtie.
 Jennie waiting for the train ....wait ...is that Mr. Dibley?  What a coincidence.  We asked him to join us in London.
 Jennie looking great at London's Southbank.
On to the Tate Modern.  I only pose with matching art work.  
The Tate Modern was hit and miss, which we expected.  We liked some of the abstract painting.  Can you tell what this painting is of?  Answer below. 
 If you said it's a woman; winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Jen couldn't find any leather and leopard art to pose next to.
 This pile of chains gets two thumbs down from Mr. Dibley.... if he had thumbs.
 I kind of liked the giant red swirly line paintings.  Jen wouldn't let me buy them.
 We think this was a an art piece representing people who died .... somehow.  Let's also categorize this in the "miss" column.
More to come from our day in London.
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

No comments: