Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birds of Prey - York Day 3

Mr Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll tootsie pop?
This is my new friend, Ash.  Ash is a bird of prey.  

 I'm fairly certain that my tasty finger is prey based on the look he is giving it.  

On our way into town yesterday we saw this birds of prey display.  For 3 pounds you could hold one.  A bargain!!!
 There were about 7 birds on display.  Most were owls of various sizes.  This big one got a little panicked when his leg got caught in the tether line.  This is the displayer - I have no idea what her credentials were other than happening to have a bunch of birds of prey.
 This was the tiniest - although there is nothing in the picture to give perspective. I wanted to put him in my pocket and take him home.   
PS Ash told me 3 licks.

No comments: