Thursday, October 3, 2013

Both these pictures are real .... honest.

My company just finished its year end in fine form so the big boss decided to bring us golfing in the afternoon.  He also brought me the largest cigar ever made.  It was like something Curly from the Stooges smoked before it exploded in his face.  Dick brought it back from Singapore.
It must have taken several Singaporeans to rolled this bad boy.  It was big enough to have a Singaporean rolled up inside it.


On the course my game was as horrific as Dick and my outfits.  I genuinely forgot I had packed the plaid shirt.  For a few holes I wore my green jumper (sweater) to break up this fashion mess.  But after I  butchered my first five tee shots the jumper was off.  
Dick says this wasn't even his loudest pair of trousers.  Sounds like a challenge to me.
Fantastic day on the links.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Bill,
When people see you dressed like that will you please tell them that you are Canadian. We have enough problems with our perception in the rest of the world already....