Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bill!!

In honor of Bill's birthday I wanted to go back in time...Since digital cameras weren't around before we were married, the oldest pictures I have on line are the ones I scanned from our wedding/honeymoon trip to the UK.  So here's Bill in 2000 - pre facial hair.  He has no idea that 13 years from this moment we would practically BE British!  Please note the subdued color palette, checked shirt and sweater vest.  You've come a long way, MacKay!





        Happy birthday from your trophy wife! xox






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Bill! I must say, I like the "dress of today, Bill" better especially the golf outfit from the other day - so snazzy!! And, who would guess, you'd be back in the UK. Funny how like goes.....
Wishing you many happy, healthy years ahead!

Amie said...

Happy Birthday to Bill!

Fletch said...

Happy birthday Bill. Thank you to Jen for the trip down memory lane. I just don't understand why she still looks so young and beautiful and you look like you 13 years later. Go figure...