Sunday, July 8, 2012

Newbury Street Brunch

It was the Mimosas vs the Sangrias on Newbury Street this afternoon.  (This makes me want to start snapping my fingers and singing "when you're a Sangria, you're a Sangria all the way....") It's been a long time since the ladies got together for brunch.  Somehow Sandy, our organizer,  didn't make it into a photo but she there while Whitney and Denise were with us in sprit.  

After brunch Diane and I spent some quality time in Anthropologie  - me buying new outfits for the UK ( "Windsor Wear") while Diane shopped for knobs.... for her dresser, what did you think I meant?

3 comments:

didi said...

I was so proud of us for spending 15 minutes discussing the Warsaw Ghetto and Elie Wiesel's book before turning to Tom Cruise, Anne Curie, and Are You There, God, it's me, Liam!

Jen and Bill said...

We are truly deep...admit it, you needed to google Elie Wiesel to spell it, didn't you :-)

amp said...

Whitney was there in a very Italian, Amalfi coast kind of spirit -- lots of reading and drinking by the sea