Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thar She Blows!

For Joey's 18th birthday I rented him a guy to snow blow our driveway, sparing him the arduous task of shoveling this heavy dumping.
I was so psyched to flag down Ben as he strolled past the house. I had spent 40 minutes shoveling my steps and a bit of the walkway realizing that this was going to take me half a day.

Ben. Makes me think of the Michael Jackson song.
If you know the song you know that it is about a rat. It was written for the movie of the same name, the follow up to the scary rat story, Willard.
What you may not know was that the song was originally intended for Donny Osmond to sing, but the writer later suggested Michael Jackson sing it.
The song was nominated for an Oscar and 14 year old Michael Jackson sang it at the ceremonies.



1 comment:

didi said...

You were teasing me with that headline, Bill!