Saturday, January 22, 2011

I was totally on fire


Filled in for Max Weinberg last week. Bruce is really a good dude. A regular guy. His wife is a bit of a ..... well, it's a family blog so I can't use those words here.

Bruce quiz - name the songs that contain the following lyrics:

1) Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley through the middle of my soul
2) Roy Orbison singing for the lonely Hey that's me and I want you only
3) Then I got Mary pregnant and man that was all she wrote
4) Late at night I'm takin' you home I say I wanna stay, you say you wanna be alone

1 comment:

chi said...

ugh! I was talking smack and my post dissappeared - well that will teach me. My one comment was - no E Street pics allowed w/O Mr. Clemmens and the answers are:
I'm on Fire, Thunder Road, The River and Fire --- I want to know what I win AND could you please make it at least challenging next time? How about:

My tires were slashed and I almost crashed but the Lord had mercy