Monday, January 24, 2011

Inter-NOT


This is a picture of our dysfunctional modem. We are practically off the grid here at 11 Atwood and panic has ensued. Fortunately for our five followers, Laura has given me the password to suck her internet waves across the street and into my computer. Disaster averted for now - but I'm relying on that renaissance man of yesterday to sort this all out and deliver me back to the welcoming cocoon of the world wide web.

This fiasco is probably even more difficult to handle after our boozy night last night. Bill and I went to "A Winter's Tale" in Portsmouth - a storytelling event at a little club called the Red Door. I didn't know going into it that they didn't serve food and so by 8:00 I realized that pouring any more alcohol into my empty stomach was going to result in a story of my own. We ditched the second half and went out to dinner at the Green Monkey but the damage was done (and we did a little more while we were at it). Winter's Tale - B+. The Red Door Sangria - A! Looking forward to the February event after a big plate of pasta.

4 comments:

didi said...

Laura to the rescue! Now can she figure out how we can use punctuation without screwing up the comments on the side? :)

didi said...

hey! look! My punctuation is coming through ok :)

amp said...

SO the real question is did you muck with your modem after mulling an excess of spirits the night before?

Jen and Bill said...

Drunken I.T. department.... that's us