Tuesday, January 18, 2011

She's My Little Back Hoe .... You Don't Know What I Got


I almost bought one of these little sidewalk backhoes so we could get out of our driveway without getting stuck but two things happened. It started raining and some of the snow is disappearing. And the town FINALLY came down our street with the big backhoe to clean up our street.
I still think I would look cool in one of these little bad boys.

(Jen doesn't think the title of my blog post will spark anything with our readers (reader?). Please prove her wrong.)

6 comments:

chi said...

I got nothin'

didi said...

Well you're not braggin' Bill
so Jen, don't put him down

Jen and Bill said...

Well played, Didi....

didi said...

I'm always there for you when you need me Bill

amp said...

I have unfortunately be so Glee-ified with our music that all I can think about when I see that headline is Lea Michel singing "Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell." Or, as one of our babysitters said to me after sitting through a Glee music marathon with the kids, "It was so weird, there were all these great songs but they sounded terrible."

Jen and Bill said...

Didi got it... Little Deuce Coupe. Kinda surprised Glee hasn't done a Beach Boys themed show.