Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 Maidens

Disaster. Can't find the cord to the camera, so I had to take a picture using the Mac Photo Booth.
I neon-ized a picture of me.

I'm upstairs watching t.v. on our new HD television set. Jen can't tell the difference between t.v. and HD t.v.
She has the girls over tonight to watch British period piece t.v. (not in HD).
I don't know how it came up but we started talking about having a different name.
I told Denise she looked like a Stella to me and she liked it. I was told I have to rename Jen and Christin now.

For Christin I'm going with Bella. It has a nice tone and it rhymes with Stella.
Unfortunately for Jen she is stuck with Citronella.


1 comment:

chi said...

love it! Can't wait to see Stella and Citronella ('Nella to her friends and family?) next week! Best, Bella