Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bliadhna Mhath Ùr!

We noticed that in 2010 we didn't post too many pictures of Jen and I together. Unfortunately, the public noticed too. Rumors were swirling about troubles in the relationship. All the tabloids ran with it. US magazine ran a cover with Jen and Owen Wilson coming out of the gym together.
We thought about going on a Barbara Walters Special to talk about how we are each other's soul mates, but we knew we'd just end up laughing at her lisp. We decided to use our extremely popular blog (five, sometimes six sporadic readers) to squelch the tattles.

So, not only is this picture of Jen and I proof that we are deeply in love and each other's best friend ..... Jen wouldn't ever be caught anywhere near a gym. Rumor killed.
Have the best of years everyone. (The title of the blog is Gaelic for Happy New Year)

5 comments:

chi said...

I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I must confess, I am the one who tipped off the celeb pubs just to force you two to set the record straight.

Anonymous said...

As one of your five followers, I never doubted for a second your soul mate story. Kidding aside, you are one wonderful couple --- and your blog is hysterical! Much better than any old cooking a Julia Child recipe every day! Big f***** deal!! Happy 2011!

didi said...

You 2 are the Paul Newman/Joanne Woodward of our time. Though I'm not quite sure they loved poop stories and drag shows...

amp said...

That picture looks totally photo-shopped! Look at how the shadows fall differently across Jen and Bill's faces! I'm not buying it.

Jennifer said...

Owen Wilson? In a world of celebrity hunks why do I get rumored to be with one with a flat nose and a Justin Beiber haircut? Colin Firth... George Clooney...James McAvoy...can't I at least get the rumor of a hot man?