Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wandering around East London again


I spent my Saturday back in east London.  Without Jen to suggest where to go, I go back to comfortable places.  Vintage shops, galleries, cigar bars.
I did mix it up by eating at a takeaway Fish and Chips place.  I think the name is Fish and Chips. You get your fried fish and chips in a paper cone.  They wear funny uniforms.
Spitalfield is loaded with street art.  These giant photos of 1950's east London line an otherwise dingy street.


It was weird period garb dance day in Shoreditch.  There were groups of these people in their various team uniforms dancing around the streets.
10 Manchester Street.  Cigar bar.

Street art of Spitalfields

Even the diners have street art.  I liked this one of Harry and the other one.

No comments: