Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston, we love you!

I was going to post some pictures from my weekend in Vermont, but after yesterday's tragedy at the Boston Marathon that just didn't seem right.  

We may live in London right now, but we are - and always will be - Bostonians. So today is a day to post about how much we love our city and all our family and friends in it and around it.  It's heartbreaking to hear the reports of people who were killed or injured by those bombs.  I don't know who these terrorists are or what they wanted to accomplish yesterday, but I know that we won't be beaten by them.  We will only feel prouder and stronger  and more unified.  I love all the stories coming out now about people helping other people.  I just wish somehow we could live in a world where we get all those great stories of kindness and generosity without the madness that came before.  





2 comments:

Jen and Bill said...

lovely post, jennie

didi said...

Boston loves you both too. :)