Sunday, April 28, 2013

Passing the time in London waiting for Sausage


As I type this Jennie is closing out another Newburyport Literary Festival.  While I sleep tonight she will be partying at the house of Andre Dubus III.
Jen has become so efficient at running the festival that it's easy to miss how hard it is to plan this event.  Congratulations, Sausage, on another wonderful festivus.
I went to an art show at the university of Westminster.  The picture below was a 100 portraits of mothers.  They were asking 100,000 pounds for the entire collection.  The money would go to the charity of the buyers choice.  I thought about buying them and giving the money to the Newburyport Literary Festival, but I only had 300 pounds on me.



I ate lunch outside at a local pub.  After a week in Brussels, Paris and Nancy I missed an English pub.  The girl in the tutu took my picture, so I returned the gesture.

 

After wandering aimlessly around East London I had a drink on a rooftop bar.  Without my navigator I resort to beer and cigars in London.  Actually with my navigator I resort to beer and cigars in London, too.




No comments: