Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jen and More Art

We spent the Sunday in Chelsea and found the Saatchi Gallery on our walkabout.  It was modern art which is not really my cuppa, but since it was free we thought we would take in a few exhibits.  
The first thing we saw was this person covered in pain splatter.  It's hard to say if this was an artist who was just covered in their own work or a poser who was trying to look artsy.
This was the most interesting room - photos of people sitting on high ledges with a black rubber flat person on the ground.  Deep. 
What do you supposed is going on behind me?  Is she explaining the existential meaning behind the art?  Are they in a fight?  How many pictures do you think you are in that you don't even know about? (for me - very few.  I always know!)


You know how I like BEING the art....I can be a tattooed butch guy or a free spirited modern splash of color.  I am a chameleon.  I am art.

No comments: