Sunday, April 28, 2013

I think I saw royalty today

I wish Jen had pictures from the festival.  Her weekend was more interesting than mine.
However, if the woman in the second picture is someone royal, then just maybe I have something to rival her.
After watching this busker make giant bubbles in the shopping area of Windsor, I saw a fancy car drive where you are not suppose to drive.  Out came a couple dressed very regally.  People flocked around them.  They made a bit of a production out of talking to the local artisans, which gave me the impression that they were on a mission to mingle with some commoners.  

Is this woman royalty?  I should have asked someone, but I didn't.  Sorry Jennie.

Us non-royals had laundry to finish before Jen got home.

1 comment:

didi said...

You have done an admirable job with the blogging while Jen was with us in the States. Photos of Brussels and Paris are gorgeous, but I bet you know which one is my favorite!