Friday, April 12, 2013

Anthony and Michael corrupt Bill again

Jen was quick to point out that my two mates age, added together, is younger than me.  But I can still hang with the boys.  I had them over the house where I fed them my famous chicken sandwich.  Big hit.
Then we went to the club to listen to some live music.  We were told that Wednesday is Gay Night at the club.  It was hard to tell.  It was a mixed crowd.  The music was 80's rock.  The picture below is probably the gayest sight from the night. 
We then went to the Dutchess of Cambridge.  Michael and Anthony know a guy who is a manager there and lives upstairs.  We closed the pub then went up to his room to play video games.
I got home at 3:30am.
This is why I only hang with my mates every three months.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Jen goes out of town for 5 minutes and Bill ends up staying out until 3:30 in a a gay bar. On the bright side, finally Bill has found somewhere that his wardrobe is appropriate for. Good show mate...