Saturday, January 26, 2013

Walking and Stalking

Bill likes to keep an eye on me to document my every move.  When I was coming home from my walk in the paths behind out house I felt the sensation of a camera focusing on me. (if you were born for the camera, like I was, you can sense these things.) 
I can assure you I have my "picture face" on, you just can't see it.  


Just look at Sausage in the English country side.  She fits so well here.  I think I'm going to have a hard time bringing her back to the States.  She keeps mentioning how great it would be if all of you (even Fletch) could move to England.

3 comments:

amp said...

Daisy and Julia were just telling us at lunch how it would "be okay" if we decided to move to England for a year.

didi said...

What a gorgeous photo!

Jen and Bill said...

So what do you think, Aaron? Rent out the house on South Street and move the family to Eton? Wouldn't Will look good in tails?