Tuesday, January 1, 2013

He touched celebrity boobs

Bret's friend, Nicole, got him this fantastic hat and beard combo.  I can totally see Bret-man rocking a Jeff Bridges - True Grit beard someday.  He dreams of living off the land so the beard is a natural. 

Can you guess how I took this picture of myself?

Jennie and I went to lunch and we ran into Scott from Jen's favorite cheese shop.  (When we got together Jen never imaged I'd be a cigar smoker and I never thought I'd be with a cheese head.  I say we're even.)
Scott has done some acting and told a story how he went to the wrap up party for the movie True Lies with Arnold and Jamie Lee Curtis.  He said he was standing next to Linda Hamilton (at the time wife of Director James Cameron and the Terminator chick).  She was dancing by herself to the band at the party and said "Great music, huh?"  Scott missed his cue and didn't ask her to dance. Big regret.
He did, however, get second base of Jamie Lee when he accidentally brushed against her doubt D's, so at least he has that.
(I picked the title of this blog carefully.  Whenever we reference some semi sexual words we tend to get more hits for some magical reason.)


3 comments:

didi said...

I like the new format. The orange background is cool. Very glad to see comments back in the margin. And love the cute photo too!

didi said...

why do i have to prove i'm not a robot everytime i comment. :(

amp said...

I think the title should have been Brushes with greatness or Brushes with great ones