Thursday, January 10, 2013

Inner Goddess, indeed!

I said my office goodbyes before we head back to England.  Peter and I exchanged scarves, the traditional New England goodbye.

 Then in the evening I got bamboozled into going out with the girls at work.  I didn't mind being one of only a few guys at this night out, which included dinner and a show.  Then I read more on the show I was going to.  Spanks - a parody of the book "50 Shades of Grey".
Jen particularly liked when the ad said it would unleash my inner Goddess.
The show had a few laughs, some were more insider jokes for those who read the book.
If the girls were going to drag me into their hen party, I was going to take someone down with me, too.  Kim looks very comfortable with a cigar.  

 Meanwhile, back in France, Fletch is sending us pictures to post.  He cannot seem to get past the food post.

At least this picture from Fletch is a restaurant.  It's a shop selling pig.  All pig, all day.  Everything pork.  
I give Fletch credit for the attempt, but let's see something besides food.


No comments: