Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ask Sausage

Pauline Friedman Phillips died recently.  You'll know her as Abigail Van Buren or "Dear Abby".

She was known to have a bit more zest in her responses than her twin sister, who became "Ask Ann"'s Ann Landers.
The world needs someone who can answer stupid questions with zest and sarcasm.  Therefore we will add a regularly series called "Ask Sausage".  Jennie will give her practical advise to everyday problems.  If you have any problems - send 'em in so we can put them on the web and ridicule...I mean solve them.




Like the rest of the Northern Hemisphere it's been cold and snowy but somehow it just seems nicer with a castle in the background.  This was my view the other morning on my way to the market.


And my view coming home from a walk in the paths behind our house.  Our house is just out of the picture a little further down on the left.  I think everyone needs a little castle in their lives, don't you?




No comments: