Sunday, January 6, 2013

Confit and Cocktails

Dinner with Stacey, Dave and Di Di in Harvard Square.  We made sure to pick a place where we wouldn't bother anyone with our very loud rude conversation.  Bill and Dave threatened to order for the ladies the way men used to do in the 50's...."The lady will have the fish."  Stacey and I were all for it - eliminating the painful "What are you having?  I don't know, what are you having?" portion of the evening but Bill was convinced that my contrary nature would immediately kick in and I would veto whatever he ordered (even if I actually wanted it).  Then Dave ordered himself a Lavender cocktail and his status as a manly orderer was in jeopardy.
 We had a nice chat with our waiter about his tats.  The one on his right arm is a warrior wearing a deer antler hat, of course.  It took 45 minutes to ink, in case you are wondering.
 Dave and I make a nice couple.  Although neither of us picked each other in the "pick a new spouse" game.  
Another night of rowdy fun.  

2 comments:

didi said...

So much fun. So many laughs.

amp said...

Seems like Bill went for the Mormon option in pick a new spouse