Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sunday Curry

Neither Bill nor I are big on Indian food but of course, after the Sunday Roast, Indian is practically the official fare of Britain so we needed a crash course.  Louise and Marion took us under their wings for a curry night out.  I don't really know what we ate other than poppadoms and chicken tikka but I liked it all.  

For once the food is a bright color than Bill's outfit.  We were a bit afraid we'd be doing the Battle of the Loos that night but all was well.  I doubt this prepares Bill for his trip to Bangalore in February.  Is Indian food here like Chinese food - made palatable for the westerners?    Do they eat Chicken Tikka in India or is that the equivalent of Sweet & Sour Chicken?

1 comment:

didi said...

Pam, Louise, Marion -- I'm getting jealous of all your new friends. :)