Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mom ate pesto, Cruise rocks and we like pizza

 I had an unscheduled lunch with Mom today.  She and I went to Mad Martha's on Plum Island.  It was great to spend time with Mommy.  I made her try pesto on her sandwich.  She said she never had it.  Next I have to get her to eat sushi.
This is the last pizza night before we head back to England. Joey headed out early because he had to get up early for a ski weekend.  Joey doesn't ski, so naturally we're worried.
So Bret and I watched Rock of Ages.  I saw the musical in London, which was a surprisingly great time, so my expectations for the movie were low.
But Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand as a gay couple of aging rockers?  Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx, a Brett-Michaels-of-Poison-like rock God?  It was fantastic... again!
But I got word that I can return to London this week and I'm suddenly very sad again.


2 comments:

didi said...

noooooo!!!
don't go!
staayyyyy with us

amp said...

We'll miss you!