Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tattly

On Saturday, Bill and I decided it was time for tats.
Bill found a place that does temporary tattoos and booked us a 12:00 sitting.
That's right - we are paying to have someone give us press-on tattoos.
First step - peruse the assortment and make your selection.  Bill and I were both going for a "sleeve" so we could pick up to 8 tattoos.
Then the Artist sits you in his chair and applies the tattoos using a damp sponge.  It's all very technical and no doubt requires years of training. 

Bill got an assortment of manly images (knife, drill, a fox in a suit) to go with his permanent Betty.  I went floral.  My Artist did a great job overlapping the images and running a silver threads through them….I think it looks awesome.
I could be the new Tattly poster girl!
What I'm not telling you is that after we arrived a group of three mothers and their swarm of noisy children all came in wanting tattoos.  I felt like I was at Chucky Cheese for a birthday party.  It did not add to the sophistication of the event.  We conveniently kept them out of our photos.  And anyway, they all got silly cartoon pictures of pizza while we got adult looking sleeves.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jen! Looking fabulous!! I had to go back to the blog after reading one that referenced the tatoo parlor! Had me way curious!
You guys always have fun!

didi said...

I LOVE THIS! Bill looks so hot! And Jen's are so pretty.