Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Take Me to The Art. Last Stop - Seattle Museum

On our last Saturday in Seattle we had about 5 hours to kill before we had to head to the airport.  Jana had tickets to go to the Seattle Art Museum.
There was a class going on in the lobby.
And there was some excellent art.  I don't remember who painted this but I loved it.  
This is the porcelain room filled with different sets of china.  When I redo the kitchen I'll need something like this in our pantry.
Do you know what this is?  A coffin!!  I am rethinking my plans for cremation.
All good things must come to an end.  We have to leave Seattle!! Booooooo!
But we'll be back!!  Thank you Jana, Jim, Bob, Deanna, Priscilla, George, Marta, John and Jana's friends at the Jazz club!!  We had a super fun time!!!

No comments: