Friday, March 11, 2016

Seattle Arboretum

One of the things on Joey's To Do list was the Seattle Arboretum.  We got lucky with a gorgeous day.   Spring is already in the air in Seattle and things were beginning to blossom.
Awkward moment when Jen and Joey had a spat.  Strife withing the J Team!
But wait, they were only kidding around.  What a couple of hucksters.
A beautiful bed of flower petals.  I was going to lay down in them for a photo, but I was encouraged not to do it.  Very wet grounds.


Hide and seek.  (cigar not lit.  I know arboretum etiquette, thank you very much.)
If I were a murderer, my calling card would be a pretty flower shoved in my victims mouth.
Fun times.  It's great being with Joey for this amount of time.



Even the arboretum is overrun with Starbucks.
Cool wind-ey tree.
Look, we're a totem pole!
The Japanese garden was pretty, but not worth the $8 a head to see.  It was the only part of the arboretum that we were charged for.

I thought about kidnapping a koi, to offset the high price of the Japanese Garden ticket.

... but trying to kidnap this beast may have resulted in my demise.

1 comment:

didi said...

Whitney would have enjoyed this outing. :)