Monday, July 28, 2014

Scenes from a London Saturday

Like most weekend days, we begin at the tube.  Today it was eastbound from Edgware Road Station.  
 In the west end, near the theater that has been playing The Mousetrap since 1952, there is a memorial statue for Agatha Christie.  It's been there since 2013 but somehow I've missed it for the past year. 
 Lunch…or should I say dejeuner since we went to a French cafe in Soho.
 Books books books….saw this great wall sculpture while I was on my book bench hunt.
 Gum and Butts -- A sitcom about two old men living as roommates in some decrepit apartment building?  (I love the name Prudent Passage too.)
 Wandering around Ted Baker while Bill is groomed…these are their changing cubicles.
 Working on my Fitbit steps...
 Bill, Shard, and Tower Bridge.
Future hairstyle for Bill?
Jen & St Paul's.
 Urban swimming pool.
Why do weekend days go so quickly when week days can drag on forever?  

No comments: