Sunday, July 13, 2014

Avoiding a stinky weekend.

I had another great day with the boys.  And another day without a serious picture.
I actually didn't get many pictures at all.  It was one of those days that taking a picture would take you out of the moment.
I did, however, get Malikai with his new crazy teeth.  Didi gave us jokes in a box.  The kids loved them.  Wyatte's favourite was the joy buzzer for when you want to shock someone with an electric handshake.
Bret got them both with the ring/water gun.

 After they left I went to Mom's where we watched two episodes of Luther.  She binged watched seasons two and three.  She loved them.
When I got home I had a little work and went outside on the patio.
My little skunk friend hung around with me.
Fortunately, he didn't feel threatened enough to give me a spraying.

Look forward to Jennie and her trip to Zurich in the next couple of blogs.

No comments: