Saturday, March 26, 2011

We Gather To Prepare for Shaq Manfredini

Today was our baby shower for Stacey and Dave. Lynn, other Jen, Diane and I hosted the Manfredini and Cohen families in Tewksbury. My contribution was the cupcake and flower tower. (cupcakes are very in)
Here's a shot of the girls early in the afternoon. Before the gargantuan pile of presents was opened.
Giraffes were the animal of the day. There seems to be a giraffe toy that is the "it" baby shower present - Stacey and Dave received 4. They only got 2 of these giant giraffes. I'm wondering if I can get my hands on one of them for Petey.

Meanwhile Bill and Joey spent the day checking out Wheelock College. Joey's pros are its Boston location and girl to guy ratio. One of his cons is that he doesn't think there will be many kids in his class that will want to play Madden Football on PS2.

1 comment:

didi said...

Still dreaming of raspberry filled vanilla cupcakes!