Friday, March 25, 2011

Feedback Friday

One of the good things about being married to a man in HR is that he is able to take feedback. (And as you can imagine, I can dish out as much as he can take.) My recent feedback was that he needed to eat better. I know I'm not a nutrition expert but I'm pretty sure that Cap'n Crunch is not considered a healthy breakfast. Generally any food that has a contraction in it's name and is marketed with a cartoon is probably not on the pyramid.

I'm happy to say that since delivering my feedback, Bill has not had a Coke and has decided to upgrade to a healthy breakfast cereal. We would like to endorse Me & Goji - a site where you create and name your own cereal mix of healthy little taste sensations. His crate of 5 canisters arrived today.

Bill made two flavors that I'm sure will soon be sweeping the national cereal scene:

Mandate, Get It On: A tantalizing toss up of flakes, flax, goji berries, golden raisins, mulberry and pumpkin seeds.

Shut Up, Felix: A crunchy cornucopia of granola, multigrain O's cranberry, nutmeg and flax.

Tomorrow morning will you be wishing you were enjoying a tasty dish of Shut Up, Felix?




1 comment:

Team Strunkin said...

Dima and I enjoyed reading this while eating our tasty breakfast of grapefruit and British muffins - a breakfast which we call, Puckerface Wanker.