Saturday, March 12, 2011

If only we saw Paul Blart there today .....


Jennie is so happy when she's shopping. Seeing her happy like this almost makes it ok to be at the mall.
The mall sucks. It makes me hate people when I'm at the mall. I bet if I brought all my loved ones; family and friends, to the mall I'd end up hating them too. We'd drive over in a big school bus, laughing, telling jokes, maybe have some beers and singing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody together. Everyone would be in a great mood .... then it turns to shit. We'd never find a parking spot with our big bus. We'd get separated in the mall and have to page each other to round us up. No one would agree on what store to go in. We'd be screaming to each other to be heard above the noise of the other miserable wretches. We wouldn't find any deals. We would be ignored by the disinterested help.
I'm going to go online and buy myself something from my favorite place to shop, bed.

No comments: