Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bed Terminator


I'm definitely wearing Jennie down. We've been watching Karl Pilkington (An Idiot Abroad) while eating dinner in bed. Previously, bed meals were strictly verboten. I think a turkey terrific sandwich, a Boddington's ale and a cigar in bed is the perfect next step.
I'm working toward the day I fire people while in bed. I don't mean being on the phone. I mean I give the sales guy with the performance issue my address. He marches upstairs, shuffling along looking at his feet. He knows what's coming because my reputation as the bed terminator precedes me. I'll nod at him and point toward the bed. The bed will take away some of the sting of the message that he's just been fired.
I think this will make me more marketable. I'll be the guy who invented axing employees while comfy in bed.

1 comment:

didi said...

The monkeys in bed only add to the allure.