Wednesday, February 2, 2011

STOP THE MADNESS!!

It was a struggle to open the back door this afternoon since it opens out and there was a foot of snow in front of it. Once I did - here is the view. We will soon be living in an igloo.

Ben was back today to snow blow our driveway. I went outside and just said "I love you" and handed him money. I noticed under his hood that he has rasta hair which kind of grossed me out and only slightly tainted my love (Bret once told me that they discovered new strains of lice in Bob Marley's dreadlocks after he died. Do you think that could possibly be true? Could Bret have just told me that knowing that I would dwell on it...forever?!!)

3 comments:

didi said...

I think I can see the tip of Joey's hat under that big snow mound!

didi said...

Clearly I am the biggest loser of your friends since I have monopolized the comment section of your blog! Everyone else is out celebrating the Chinese New Year while I'm waiting for your latest post.

Jen and Bill said...

We appreciate every comment, Di! Readers, please don't leave Diane out here on her own....We'll try to do more interesting posts (although tonight won't be one of them).