Thursday, February 3, 2011

Black Eyed Susan


We are tired tonight. It's been a long week of snow and boring blog posts. Bill flies to Chicago next week to deliver a huge training so he is working over time (the earphones on his head are currently playing the voice of an Indian man talking about leadership). To spice up the photo I've got my mother's head clipped to a nail file. We are desperate.

For those of you who don't know - her black eye was the result of a a fall on the train to London after our wedding. The eye was just the beginning - eventually her whole face was black. She looked like she was putting on a minstrel show. Mental note for future blog posts - picture of 3 generations of Entwistle/MacDonald women with black eyes. We've got some doozies!
Here is Susan before and after. (How was this ever actually a thing?)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right --- here I am to Diane's rescue. I think I am the only other commenter as well ... which makes me a big loser too ..... but not really, because even on your weak days of blogging, which I will admit happen OCCASIONALLY, you strike a chord, and while I don't necessarily laugh out loud, I chuckle inside, which is a huge compliment considering my otherwise grumpy and suicidal winter mood. The lice on Bob Marley's hair? hmmmm. I do confess also to a crush on my snowplow guy. Is there an article in this?

Jen and Bill said...

I gotta get me a snowplow.... all the ladies will be digging me.