Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ladies Man

Diane and I went to dinner with Sue, her mom Dottie, and son Joey tonight. Diane was king of the kids introducing Joey to arm wrestling and iphone games. Sue clearly keeps Joey on a more intellectual agenda at home since he knew all the state capitals and could read a map of Harvard Square at the age of 5. He was one happy kid.


Great to see Sue and Dottie after too many years. We sat at the same booth at the Border where I was served a giant screw in my burrito many years ago and the scene of my star sighting (Mary Stuart Masterson...she used to be somebody).

2 comments:

didi said...

Jen, you are too modest. Joey is going to be mumbling I DECLARE A THUMB WAR and giggling in his sleep tonight.

Susan said...

So happy to be part of your blog. This is part of my 15 minutes of fame.