Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Is it possible to squeeze out another Venice post?

Just in case you aren't sick of Venice yet, here are some more random pics from various moments during the trip.

Some pre-dinner reading time.
Rainy Sunday walk.
We decided to risk sitting outside but then it started to rain.  I'm trying to figure out if the awning is going to protect us enough or not.  The answer was not and we had to move inside.


Posing near the striped mooring poles.  The colors of the stripes used to indicate the family that lived in that palazzo.  I'm not sure who's family dock I'm standing on.
St. Mark's Square.


Out to dinner.  We ended up in a pizza place where Bill was definitely the best dressed.
Showing off my dance moves while Bill smokes his cigar on our own palazzo dock.




Thumbs down??  I'm a dance genius!!  

No comments: