Thursday, May 26, 2016

Shackled by Blue Apron

Another one of Jen and my continuing debates is over Blue Apron.
For me, the bloom is off the rose.  It was fun to play our music and cook a meal together.
Not the use of the past tense.
I find it relentless.  Two days a week we have to cook a big meal.  That sounds like nothing, but inevitably something comes up during the week and when you want to just chill and grab takeaway, we are forced to cook the 'easy to follow' instructions.

On the plus side we are eating meals we never would consider.  Once we start cooking it is nice to have time together.
As you can see below, Jen still loves her Blue Apron.
I never considered using spinach for a pillow.  Maybe I'll give Blue Apron another chance if it makes my Jennie this happy.

1 comment:

didi said...

Why is Jen bundled up for a blizzard?