Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Sneak Peek (at what you'll see for the next few weeks...)

It's been a busy week!  The Fabs arrived last Thursday for the festival weekend.  I picked them up at the airport and we were instantly in hysterics.  So happy to be together again.

Also happy to be together again - Earle and Bill.  I chose to post this picture rather than the one of them in a man-snuggle.  Even I saw that the world wasn't ready for their love.
Thursday night we hit our favorite place in the Port - Ceia Kitchen - and took over their biggest table.  Lisa and Bill became fast friends.
The direction was to be angry...not all of us look very angry.  I think you can make a case for me and Kats but the others seem to be uncommitted to the exercise...we need to work on this for the next week.
Lots more Festival and Fabbietopia to come!!

No comments: