Friday, August 29, 2014

T Shirt Don'ts

I've always hated this t-shirt.  I should ignore it as another lame t shirt, but I can't.
The "Old Guys Rule" saying is weak, for sure, but I think it's the "It's how I roll" that gets under my skin.  It doesn't make sense.  "Old Guys Rule - It's How I Roll".  What is how he rolls?  Being an old guy is how he rolls?  Mother Entwistle, return this shirt if you bought it for me for Christmas.


So I decided to Google worst t shirts.  Mother Entwistle, do NOT do this.  There are some very crass t-shirts.  Since this blog does not work blue I thought I'd include a few of the worst that are viewable by younger eyes.  You'll recognise a pattern.
Enjoy, Didi!!
I didn't quite understand what is happening here.






2 comments:

Mom said...

Returning tee shirt immediately. You should see some of the tee shirt catalogs I get, Bill!

Team Strunkin said...

Whose shirt is this? It needs to be burned.