Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quiz Night is my Favorite Night

I love quiz night.  Of all nights - this is my favorite night.  I want to be in England at the Victoria every Tuesday forever.
 Our competitors: Edna Cloud...
and Buffet.
 Meanwhile, Chris is on holiday and we have a substitute quiz master - Hugh.
 This is Jules' sketch to try to figure out the closest capital cities to Copenhagen as the crow flies….
 Serious conferencing.
 Barmaid Marlin is responsible for feeding the lizard while Chris and family are on holiday.
 Ann Maria looking fabulous.  We love Ann Maria.
Quiz Questions:
List 5 US presidents with 4-letter, 1-syllable names
What fruit has the latin name prunus domestica?
What band has the UK top 40 hit "Money"? 
Who was the narrator of Moby Dick?
In Oliver Twist what was the real name of the Artful Dodger?
What retailer opened in Glasgow in 1988 and now has 8000 employees?
What Gilbert & Sullivan opera takes place in the town of Titipu?
 Jerry looking like…Jerry.  Aiden from Buffet is putting an evil curse on him in the background.
  A good soap opera could be made out of this photo. A classic lover's triangle?
 This is my blog and I adore Jerry so I win.  
Answers:
Polk, Taft, Ford, Bush, Bush
Damson
Flying Lizards
Ishmael
Jack Dawkins
Ted Baker
The Mikado
And by the way…..WE WON!
(All because of Jules, Jerry and Ann Maria.  Bill and I alone would have been crap.)

1 comment:

Lisa Roberts said...

Yay! You won, congratulations. I would have been no help because the only answer I knew was Ishmael.