Friday, December 28, 2012

The latest project from the star of "Furry Vengeance"

Randy and I got together for the first time in months.  Jen and I knew the worst part about this UK gig was not seeing the people we're closest to, but it seems to get harder each time we come home and have to leave again.
Whenever I get together with Randy I always feel good about it and then I end up kicking myself for not seeing him more.  Tonight was no exception.  We picked up like we were never apart.
And I had a bonus guest.  Haley came along so I had a partner to make fun of Randy with.
This is Haley's second appearance on the blog.  The first one we talked about her role in the Brendan Fraser movie "Furry Vengeance".  Tonight I found out she was in another movie "Crooked Arrows".  It's about a Native American tribe who learns lacrosse.  She has absolutely no interest in being in theatre, but she's been in two Hollywood produced movies.  
We drove to East Boston to one of the best pizza joints around, Santarpio's.  Great pizza.  Great catching up with Randy and Haley.

1 comment:

amp said...

"You want menus?" Santarpio's is the best.