Monday, November 26, 2012

Jen has Celebrity Tourettes

Jen thinks she had a celebrity sighting while we were in London yesterday. 
We were doing some holiday shopping when Jen burst out "CHARIOTS OF FIRE!" and she ran off.  Later she said she thinks she has Celebrity Tourettes.  She could never have a quiet conversation with someone famous.  She would just bark at them with one word shouts.  "RICKMAN!", she shouted on a recent NYC trip.  "VICTOR GARBOR!" on another. 
Anyway, this time she came back with this blurry picture, all excited at having seen Nigel Havers.  She went on for an hour about Nigel Havers.  Nigel Havers this, Nigel Havers that.

I have no idea who Nigel Havers is so I Googled his images.  See below.  It didn't help me at all.  I never saw Chariots of Fire and have never seen this guy.  I'm going to trust that Jen and her Celebrity Tourettes was accurate in taking a picture of this random Londoner.
I actually think I look more like a celebrity than Nigel Havers.
I may have overdone it yesterday, but I say anything goes in London.
After we both calmed down after that heart stopping moment we continued our day in London.  That included lunch and dinner at a couple of well known pubs and a bunch of Christmas shopping. 
Jennie shows her support for Movember by growing a quick 'stash.

No comments: