Saturday, November 17, 2012

golf...fog.....espionage

I took a half day at work to join my work mates in a round of golf.  We played Rider Cup Style, U.S vs. U.K.  I'm happy to say the U.S. dominated.  The losers will have to add a picture of Bill Clinton to their email signature whenever we email each other.  We would have had to put Maggie Thatcher in our email signature if we lost.
Check out the fog on the golf course.  You couldn't see 20 yards in front of us by the time we reached the 18th tee.

I got yelled at a couple of time at the club house.  First for wearing a hat inside.  Then for getting a phone call.
Gotta go, Louise is waiting to bring us to london....

OK..back from London.  We'll post about our trip to the St. Paul's Cathedral.  Very impressive...
But back to Friday's post... Jen and I went to a reading about writers who have created fictional espionage stories. My mind started wandering when the first author talked about the espionage in her book set in 64AD.  Wasn't quite the spy era I had in mind.  I totally want credit for supporting my wife's passion, though.

No comments: