Sunday, June 10, 2012

Will and Sausage, wood and grass

We crammed a lot into our last Saturday together for a while.
Randy dropped off a cord of wood which Bret will get the benefit of while we are in the UK.
I loved the family assembly line as we stacked it all.  Mom, with her bad back and all, wouldn't listen to us to slow down.  She kept loading wood until we finally gave her camera to occupy her.





Randy is the best....


Later we thought we'd split up our sea grass because it is taking over the front walk way again and the mailman gets angry at us.  I thought the project would take an hour but our sea grass has a root ball made of concrete and we're still not done with the project, despite my stellar supervision.

Finally, Stacey and Dave came over for dinner and the Celtics game.
Except for the Celtics finally fading and losing game seven the night was perfect.  
We decided that Jen and my new names while in the UK will be Will and Sausage.  I'm Will.



No comments: