Friday, June 8, 2012

Eat it Fletch

Jennie and I didn't exactly put on our best airs tonight in front of Ally, Joey's GF.  I acted up after having a couple of drinks with my work mates and then we watched a couple of episodes of The League all together.  The League is an R rated cable show about guys in a fantasy football league which emphasizes sophmoric guy humor (i.e. a show right down Jen and my wheelhouse).  Ally passed by laughing at the right time.

Meanwhile, I had an emotional day at work saying some more goodbyes.  The best one was my goodbye to Fletch's Manufacturing team.  He had to endure nice comments to me.  I'm sure he bit his tongue several time, wanting to jump in and tell all 16 people on the call that I'm really a loser.
Sorry Fletch.  It was great to get all the nice comments, but it was fantastic knowing Fletch had to shut up and eat it...... 


No comments: