Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a good thing we have a garage

...or Bill's car may have gotten snowed on. Hmm...well, it didn't get snowed on as much as mine did. As you can see, the back wall of the "garage" has fallen away and is only held in place by the town's chain link fence. Some day maybe we will be able to drive in and out from both sides.


I don't know the official Newburyport snow amount - we definitely got between 12 and 18 inches. But the real story, of course, is that we didn't lose any of the cairns despite wind gusts of over 50 mph.


Here I am modeling the latest in winter fashions. I was hoping that I looked so pathetic that one of our snow blowing neighbors that we don't talk to during the other 364 days of the year would come to my rescue. Where are those mythical teenagers that roam the streets looking for driveways to shovel for money?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if showing these photos is the best strategy in trying to make me home sick.

Jen and Bill said...

How can you NOT miss looking out your window and seeing me in that plaid coat and furry ear flap hat?? Does Bruce want an 8x10 autographed copy?