Thursday, December 30, 2010

The coffee table book that will never be

Every year at Christmas time as I ooo and aaah over the houses with lights I say that this is the year I take pictures of all my favorites and make a coffee table book. I have visions of a new career as an expert in Christmas decor, invited as a guest on the Today show to talk about the many uses for holly and electrical tape...

So on my way home from Denise's tonight (after taking pictures of Archie getting a treat and wondering how I was going to come up with anything remotely interesting to say about it) I decided to put my coffee table book photo plan into action.


My dream died quickly after realizing that I have no idea what setting to use or how to frame a photo so as not to get my car side mirror in it. Plus it was very cold at 11:00 pm so just rolling down the car window seemed like too great a sacrifice for glory.

1 comment:

didi said...

I love the new masthead!!!