Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1 Pink Nightmare, 1 Pretty in Pink

Mom found this Ralphie bobblehead for us. You can see a scenario where Ralphie hated his Aunt's homemade clothes so much that he turned to the drink.

Jennie and I went to Mom's tonight for Pizza. Mom will have her back operated on tomorrow to correct a couple of degenerative discs. I hope this will fix the pain she's been going through the past couple years. She tougher than any of us. I know I'd whining like a sissy if I was going through the every day pain she's gone through.
Unfortunately she'll be laid up for Xmas. She may not even be home from the rehab facility.
Wish her well. There's no sweeter person than Trudie.

2 comments:

didi said...

Bill, what rehab is she going to be in? i'd like to send her an xmas card. hope all goes well today.

Jen and Bill said...

we don't know the rehab yet... i'll let you know...
xxxooo thanks didi